The Slishman Traction Splint has a sleek, compact design for optimum assembly and application time. These features allow for a quick and easy transition from manual traction to device traction.
- No extension past the foot
- Quickly adjusts to patient
- Not contraindicated for lower leg injury or amputation
- Light, compact
- One size fits all
- Telescoping poles are made of light weight, high tensile strength aluminum.
- Corrosion and shock resistant
- Temperature stable
- Lifetime guarantee
Carry case dimensions: 56 x 7.6 x 7.6cm